Create IT and Microsoft promote workshop "SharePoint 2016 - The Future Starts Today"
Following the worldwide launch of SharePoint 2016, Create IT and Microsoft are organizing a workshop on November 17th dedicated to sharing the main news, features and hybrid capabilities of SharePoint 2016 that allow customers with on-premises solutions evolve with Office 365.
With a history of 15 years, SharePoint has been able to adapt to the changing needs of its users and again it is reflected in the new version. Born in the cloud, installed on-premises and hybrid by nature, SharePoint 2016 now leverages a more simple and powerful file sharing, an intelligent and mobile intranet, an improved security, privacy and compliance, and an open and connected platform with top business applications (such as Microsoft PowerApps and Flow).
The event takes place at Microsoft headquarters in Lisbon, and a packed agenda for all companies wishing to make the most of collaboration and knowledge management. The first presentation will be the responsibility of Microsoft and all other of Create IT:
09:30 - Microsoft SharePoint, Collaboration and Knowledge Management
10:00 - Sharepoint 2016, Innovation and Security
11:00 - Coffee Break
11:30 - SharePoint 2016, Business Applications
12:00 - SharePoint Server 2016, Architecture, Migration and Hybrid Scenarios
12:30 - Roadmap and Q & A
Participation is free of charge. To register, click here. We hope to count on you!
Create IT is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, was recognized as Solution Partner of the Year 2016 during the Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto, and is also the only company that has won 3 awards from the European SharePoint Community:
- In 2012 with Pestana's Portals
- In 2013 with Sonae's World Trade Portal
- In 2014 with CIMAC's multi-platform Portal
- In 2015 was a finalist with Pestana's cloud project
- In 2016 is nominated in the “Best Intranet/Extranet Solution” with the Ascendum’ social intranet project
The impact of SharePoint technology throughout the world can be summed up in impressive numbers (source: The Future of SharePoint):
- More than 200.000 client organizations
- More than 190 Million paid seats
- More than 1 Million developers
- Solutions ecosystem worth more than 10 Billion USD
- 2x usage growth in the last year (SharePoint Online)
- 5x content growth in the last year (SharePoint Online)
- More than 40% of all seats and 60% of new seats are SharePoint Online
- Office 365 has over 70 Million active users, which makes it the largest productivity service in the world